On this Episode we talk about sticking to your roots, how your mechanic will be your best friend, and what it’s like to cater a movie set with Meatballerz
In this episode we discuss:
- Her opinion on diesel being the hands down best way to go.
- How to find, test, and ultimately choose the right local vendors to source ingredients from.
- Never cutting quality for cost.
- Bringing the meatball sandwich to ATL.
- Leveraging your personal social network.
- Testing your menu beforehand with friends and family.
- The importance of a good mechanic.
- The proper way to eat a meatball sandwich.
- Being towed to an event by the tow truck.
- Being asked to cater for the entire cast of Captain America