On this episode, I spoke to Molly Adkins of Dolcissimo Bakeshop on ways to hire the best employees, brainstorming your own restaurant idea, and selling 1000 items in just a few hours.
This Episode we Discuss:
- The importance of being a part of big local events.
- Finding a passion for cooking through simple curiosity.
- Managing a staff of ten girls.
- Unique hiring techniques and how testing employees before hiring them and allowing
- them to be creative attracts passionate employees.
- Best hiring practices.
- Front of House vs. Back of house hiring.