In this episode, we discuss how to flourish, both personally and professionally, with Craftwork Coffee.
On this episode we speak to the owner of Craftwork Coffee Riley Kiltz on finding whats important in life, pitching your concept to raise money, and the perfect cup of Joe!
- Marketing – how to remind people that you exists and keep yourself front of mind.
- Going from working in private equity investments to owning and operating your own coffee shop and workspace.
- Taking boring space and making it more creative for customers.
- The three waves of coffee
- Finding yourself as a person, and learning where you place your own value in life.
- Modeling out your business in excel.
- Creating a pitch book and allowing feedback to peel the layers back to your true idea.