On this podcast episode, we discuss hurricane survival and vegan food with The Cinnamon Snail. We learn how committing to your customers can lead to over 1,000 great yelp reviews, turning your food truck concept into a brick and mortar and adjusting your menu around that shift, how following your gut can pay off in a big way, and how vegan food can bring an unexpected kick with Chef Adam Sobel owner of The Cinnamon Snail Vegan Food Truck.
- How vegan food can bring the thunder AND be healthy
- How being a self-taught chef can unleash a creative menu
- Turning a farmer’s market stand into a food truck to opening your first brick and mortar.
- The importance of planning for the future
- Running a food truck with a faulty generator in a hurricane
- Adjusting your menu for a full time location
- Bringing passion & a cause to your menu leads to raving fans of all types.
- How being true to your customers leads to true loyalty.