On this episode, I speak to Jon Yeager of PourTaste on learning from drinking history, building a story behind your brand, and why you should always be kind.
On this episode we discuss:
- Learning from those around you is key.
- Being fired is what got him to start his own journey.
- Helping restaurants build stories around every little single ting they do to give their places a sense of personality.
- Pre civil war lessons that show how people drank then and how they do now and then mixing the old ways with new trends.
- HISTORY LESSONS THROUGH ALCOHOL
- Advice: always be kind.
- Trail by fire.