On this episode, we discuss methods of funding, allocation and accounting for your food truck business.
We learn about ways your family can help fund your business, how to start your business completely from scratch, why accounting in a restaurant is totally different than any other business, and how taste testing your food can save you from making a soy sauce snow cone with Dustin Ryen, the cofounder of Zumapoke and Lush Ice.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making a traditional Hawaiian dish off the islands
- Applying Entrepreneurial mindset to your restaurant
- How Marketing meets Food
- Funding your dreams with the help of your family
- Being ready to Learn as your business grows
- How restaurant accounting is different than accounting for other businesses
- Sitting outside with a door counter to consider the market
- How restaurants give you an opportunity to make someone’s day better
- Tasting everything before it goes out.