On this episode we talk about running a business while going to school, creating a unique guest experience, and finding your niche in wedding catering with the Penguin Brothers.
In this episode we discuss:
- Balancing school and work
- Coming up with a personal and creative name for your truck
- Using local companies to provide you with ingredients.
- Focusing on the customer experience and the importance of marketing.
- Marketing to weddings and other semi exclusive events.
- Why they wear blue suits to work.
- Dancing with customers
- Developing a product from startup and finding the perfect ingredient mix.
- Money management mistakes in the beginning.
- The love of creating a great customer experience
- Having your engine explode on the interstate.
- How a tow truck driver saved the day for 500 women