On this episode I speak to Edward Wilkerson of Louisiana Crawfish Time on following your gut, the importance of local events and word-of-mouth marketing and the right way to eat a crawfish.
On this episode we discuss:
- Starting in the worst year for crawfish in history.
- If you aren’t growing your dying.
- Keeping customers busy while they are waiting.
- What exactly is a crawfish?
- THE RIGHT WAY TO EAT CRAWFISH.
- The Power of word-of-mouth.
- Working with people who are where you want to be.