On this episode we learn the benefits of building your own food truck, the first steps you should take in dealing with the health department before beginning, how family can help you build your dreams, and proving the people who doubted you wrong with owner Andrew Jetson from The Croques and Toques food truck.
- Working in wine country
- Learning what NOT to do from previous jobs.
- Buying your future food truck at a liquidation sale.
- Being patient and knowing you have time.
- Building your entire food truck from scratch with your bare hands.
- The importance of educating customers on your food concept.
- How to educate customers.
- Proving your doubters wrong.
- Frying with small burners to get things done.