On this episode I speak with Rob Ray from Belly Acres Memphis on guerrilla marketing in the hospitality industry keeping sustainability in mind in everything you do and the true meaning of success.
On this episode we discuss:
- From working in a kitchen to being an owner.
- Working your way up the food chain in a restaurant.
- FARM TO TABLE
- Creating an ambiance – a tractor, a plane, and a fence in the restaurant add to the experience.
- The importance of interacting with the community and educating youth about sustainable farming and green practices.
- The fulfilling feeling that comes from being your own boss.
- Best practices when it comes to hiring.
- The restaurant owns you not the other way around.
- The importance of grass fed.